Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Another Fun Site

A Few Words from Angela

Hello Everone,

Check out the link below and post your response, as well as provide feeback about your thoughts on this site. 

http://www.geogreeting.com/view.html?yGrsmrUGolCsDoUrkCUlooxUIyEBUpkFyBsDob

Create your own message and post the link in your comments.  I encourage you to check out the message links from your classmates.  I thought that this website was quite unique and another excellent tool for use in your future classrooms.

Also, I have sent everyone an email at their Mix account about an assignment for next week.  Please be sure to check it out.

15 comments:

  1. My favortie website is jigzone. Every day I do the puzzle of the day. It helps me relax after a long day. This site is really neat. I think that kids will really enjoy this becasue they get to see buildings from different parts of the world; something they usually wouldn't see.

    To view my question click here!
    http://www.geogreeting.com/view.html?yGrkDUsCUIyEBUpkFyBsDoUlyyub

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite website has also been Jigzone. I like it because it is a site I can really see the students in my kindergarten class enjoying. I hope to show it to them tomorrow.


    Here's my message-
    http://www.geogreeting.com/view.html?yvoDcCUqyUwyExDksxooBCU95

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this would be a fun website for students or teachers to play around with. Teachers could start each school day with a different message for his or her students.


    Here's my message-
    http://www.geogreeting.com/view.html?ymrsvnBoxcCUvsDoBkDEBo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this would be a fun website for teacher and students to play with based on what I have seen of other peoples. I could not get the website to make a different message for me. I don't know if I just wasn't getting it or wasn't doing the right thing. I don't know, but based on other peoples messages it seemed like a fun cool thing to do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a creative website. I would use this website as a game to see how fast my students can tell me what it is. This would help them learn new words and also help their spelling

    ReplyDelete
  6. my message

    http://www.geogreeting.com/view.html?ysUvsuoUDrsCUCsDo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I liked the Purpose Games website the best.

    This website is really neat, and a different way to present questions. I like how the different letters are different buildings around the world.

    My link:
    http://www.geogreeting.com/view.html?yGryUGByDoUIyEBUpkFyBsDoUlyyub

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really loved the geogreeting website! I think this would be a very interesting way to get students set up for a geography lesson by encouraging them to explore the different buildings and landmarks that are out there.

    http://www.geogreeting.com/view.html?yGrkDUkUmyyvUGolCsDoa

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like the geogreeting website, but my favorite would have to be the purpose games website! I think that it's really cool that you can have the kids race and maybe even give out a small prize to the child who does the best.

    The link to my geogreeting though is:
    http://www.geogreeting.com/view.html?yvoDcCUqyUwyExDksxooBCa

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My favorite website has been the purpose games website. Kids love technology and that website is perfect for testing your knowledge by playing a fun computer game! I also really liked the geogreeting website. It would be perfect to use when teaching geography and a fun way to teach children about different buildings and locations all around the world.

    See my message here: http://www.geogreeting.com/view.html?yDrsCUsCUmyyvaaU953UsUvyFoUsDa

    ReplyDelete
  12. This website was very cool! It reminds me a lot of the picture book you showed us in class with the letters of the alphabet made by different pieces of architecture. I would definitely show this to my future students in correlation to that piece of literature as well as other things we may be studying like geography and english.

    In regard to my favorite website shown to us thus far in the class, you can see the answer through my message here ----> http://www.geogreeting.com/view.html?ywIUpkFyBsDoUCsDoUCyUpkBUsCUGrkDMvokBxU95

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think that is the coolest website ever!! I absolutely love it. That is definitely my favorite website you have showed us so far, I LOVE stuff like this. I had no idea buildings like that existed. I think this is an awesome website that I will definitely show my kids, I think children will love this website and will love to share it with others.

    http://www.geogreeting.com/view.html?yDrsCUsCUwIUpkFyBsDoUlIUpkBa

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really liked the website. It is a good way to show letters of the alphabet represented in other forms. It would also be a good way to present geography. My favorite letter in my message was the heart that was an island in Croatia, very neat!

    http://www.geogreeting.com/view.html?yrovvyd975

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.